Wednesday 19 July 2017

This is how I am!!!

     
        😊     Hai everyone I am shanmathi  😊
I try to make more friends for me but I am lazy to talk with other people who are new to me .I want my mom😇😮😟😞😖 to always  caring at me .I hate a little my father 😤😣because I doesn't  know the reason for my hateness.Today I spend happily 😂 my time with my lovely friend Pooja  Rani 🤗 by roaming the whole college😏😏 by walk following her crush Harshavarthan 😍.I think so he noticed many times by looking back sometimes😉😉 .I think so .....
Nothing would  lie between them . I love my friends _ friends of  friends ^ friends friends  friend's.......................!!!
I love to dance_play basketball _🏀volleyball🏅🏅_batmitton🎾_hockey🏑_football_⚽sing🌬_gardening🏕_
___and End of Thinking Capacity(etc)...........







              ☺☺   Thank you.💐💐















This is my first blockbuster.....💐.😊😊

1 comment: